Covid 19 Update
Dear Parent / Guardian,
It has been an extraordinary ten weeks with much uncertainty so the staff at NASH are hoping this letter finds our customers and their families in good health.
During this uncertain time, it might be that you as parents / guardians may not have given much thought to schoolwear especially as Wales are understandably being more cautious on children returning to education. Now the education minister has deemed it safe for children to be returning to school, we will need to ensure we have sufficient stock in place for this eventuality.
It is envisaged that NASH store will reopen on Monday 22nd June but there will inevitably be some changes to the way in which we can conduct our sales, for example; only two persons in the shop at one time.
In the event of the shop re-opening please be assured that:
- Our schoolwear stocks are currently being replenished in order to meet demand.
- We will be fully prepared in terms of any hygiene and social distancing measures as per the Government regulations.
It is likely that demand for schoolwear is going to be high this year. In order that we can deal with any high demand and avoid disappointment we would like to offer parents the following strategies to order their requirements:
- Use of our NASH online shop for placing orders at: nashschoolwear.co.uk
- Use of our telephone ordering system where orders can be placed: 01792 201952
- If customers prefer to visit the shop to place their orders, there will inevitably be a queueing system. Orders will be taken and made up on a “collection service basis” with parents being given a date and time to collect.
- Our Brand New “My 1st School Box” (for children due to start primary school next term) will be available this year for the first time. Please see our website for more details.
- FREE Delivery on orders over £20
- Choose the delivery date required on the drop down. If you do not need it until September it would be great to let us know so we can priorities order that are needed more urgently.
As always, we offer free exchange of school wear that is not the correct size un unworn. So please don’t hesitate to return any items you ordered that are not the correct size.
The staff at NASH want to make the schoolwear ordering service as safe and efficient as possible for our customers/parents. By giving you the additional strategies for ordering above it is hoped we can make this as trouble free a task as possible.
Thanks and keep safe,
Jack, Russ and Lauren (The Nash Team)